CAC ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
CAC does not discriminate on the grounds of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, financial stability or disability with the public or in the selection employees, consultants, sub-consultants, or suppliers.
If you need more information or special assistance for persons with disabilities or limited English proficiency, contact Lore DeAstra at (804) 231-4676.
- Our site and any products and/or services obtained through our site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind.
- To the fullest extent permissible and pursuant to applicable law; Continental Appraisal and its affiliates, licensors, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of title, non-infringement, accuracy, for any particular purpose.
- Any warranties that may arise from course of dealing, course of performance or usage of trade applicable may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. So, the above exclusions may not apply to you.
- Continental Appraisal and it affiliates, licencors, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, advertisers, sponsors, and agents do not warrant that your use of our site will be uninterrupted, error-free or secure, that defects will be corrected, or that our site, the server(s) on which the site is hosted or software are virus free.Your use of our site and any materials accessed or provided are entirely at your own risk.
Continental Appraisal respects copyrighted materials and the intellectual property of others. Therefore, we ask our users the same courtesy.
While using the Site and/or Materials you agree not to:
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor or member from using the Site, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of the Site;
- Use the Site and/or Materials for any unlawful purpose;
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
- Transmit (a) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights; (b) any material, non-public information about companies without the authorization to do so; (c) any trade secret of any third party; or (d) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us);
- Engage in spamming or flooding;
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature;
- Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Site and/or Materials;
- “Frame”, “mirror”, or “copy” any part of the Site without our prior written authorization;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or its contents; or
- Harvest or collect information about Site visitors or members without their express consent.
While using our site and/or materials, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. If you are seeking permission to use Continental Appraisal trademarks, images, logos, slogans, copyrighted designs, or other brand or written features, please contact Lore DeAstra, Director – Real Estate Services.